Services and animations of the campsite
Perfectly located in the foothills of Mount Canigo, Camping Las Closes enjoys a picturesque location with breathtaking views.
Our envious location as the "Gate way to Canigou" is perfect for those wishing to explore the stunning local countryside by walking, hiking, mountain biking and when in season why not try your hand at the "chasse aux champignons" - Mushroom hunting!
On the camsite you will find everything you need to make your stay enjoyable.
Choose whether you prefer sun or shade - we have pitches to suit everyone.
The campsite is equipped to cater for people with reduced mobility or those using wheelchairs, allowing everyone to enjoy a fun, relaxing holiday.
- Private pool (15m x 8m. Depth 80cm to 2m), equpped with sunloungers and parasols
- Washing machine, iron and ironing boards
- Ice fridges
- 2 BBQ areas
- Table tennis
- Pétanque / boules
- Childrens play area
- 2 shower blocks
- 1 disabled shower and toilet
- Dogs allowed
- Boulangerie - Epicerie in the village
- The regional bus and train service is available for just 1€ per journey
During the season we have the following activities :
Evenings of Paëlla, Fideuà, BBQ's, Cargolades (grilled snails), aperetifs, Sangria and much more...
Pêtanque and table tennis tournements ...